This is one of those meals that you find yourself going back to repeatedly. With Painted Hills Natural Beef Roast, it makes the meal so much more incising. Its so tender and just consistently good.
Holiday Chuck Roast
- 5LbsPainted Hills Natural Beef Chuck Roast
- 4Garlic Cloves
- 4Tsp.Fresh Thyme
- 1Fresh parsley
- 3Tsp.Olive or Vegetable Oil
- 1 1⁄2Tsp.Ground Black Pepper
- 1Tsp.Paprika (or to taste)
- Chop Garlic Finely. Add thyme, oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley; process until paste forms
- Pat meat dry with paper towel. Rub meat all over with herb paste. Cover and then chill at least 3 hours. (Paste can be prepared 1 day prior - keep refrigerated)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place meat, fat side up, on rack in roasting pan. Add sliced onions around the meat for extra flavor.
- Roast meat 15 mins. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Roast meat until the thickest part of meat registers 130°F for medium-rare, about 35 mins (or 140°F for medium, about 40 mins).
- Remove from oven; let stand 20 mins. Cut crosswise into 1/2" thick slices
- Arrange meat on your favorite serving platter and add some parsley for decoration. Serve and enjoy!