Make sure to catch Christiane as she visits 2 Chucks Produce locations this Friday October 11th to attended their Health Fair.
•Chucks Produce- Mill Plain 11:00am – 2:00pm
•Chucks Produce – Salmon Creek 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Check out their website for more information on the event!
Be sure you don’t miss Christiane this Sunday at the Wild About Game 2019- Event! It’s the THE MEATIEST CELEBRATION IN THE NORTHWEST that you don’t want to miss out on!
Head to their website to check out all of the details!
For limited time only, ANY and ALL orders made online will be just $12 shipping! Get your orders in now!!
As a proud sponsor of this years Cowbabunga – Seattle, we invite you all to stop by and find some of your favorite Painted Hills Natural Beef!
COWABUNGA benefiting Seattle Theatre Group
The ultimate food weekend returns to South Lake Union, and this year is meatier than ever, thanks to our partnership with the Washington State Beef Commission.
Join us for FOUR EVENTS over THREE DAYS showcasing the best food and drink from the Pacific Northwest.
COME ONE, COME ALL!
Tickets include bites from 40+ All-star PNW chefs, tastes of 16+ premier Washington State wines, signature cocktail samples, demos, education, live local entertainment and more!
Be sure to check out their website at https://cowabunga.seattlemet.com/ to see the whole line up and weekend full of fun events!
⬇️Great Demo Ahead! ⬇️
Catch Keri today AND tomorrow at Market of Choice, Cedar Mills!
Today- Friday, August 23rd from 4:30pm – 7:30pm find Keri participating at Music on the Patio. 🎵🎵
Tomorrow- Saturday, August 24th Catch her form 11:00am – 3:00pm in the Cedar Mills store offering out samples and giving some demos!
Be sure to stop in and see what’s cookin’. 🥩☺️🍔
Catch Christiane tomorrow- Friday July 26th from 11:00am – 2:00pm at Manzanita Fresh Foods for some delicious samples of our delicious products!
Catch her from 3:00pm – 6:00pm for her next demo and sampling at Fresh Foods Cannon Beach !
Scott will be at West Seattle Thriftway from 3:00pm – 7:00pm TODAY- Friday July 26th. Catch him for some yummy samples and pick up some of your favorite Painted Hills Natural Beef cuts!
- 1 1/4 lbs (450g) Painted Hills Natural Beef- sirloin steak cut into small cubes
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized (or a pack of store-bought Zucchini Noodles)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup (60ml) beef or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes, optional
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. To prepare the garlic butter steak bites recipe: In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the steak marinade (soy sauce, olive oil, hot sauce, pepper, and lemon juice) and add the steak bites. Mix well and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes minimum, while preparing the other ingredients.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Drain steak bites from the marinade. Keep the remaining marinade for later.
3. Place the steak bites in the skillet in a single layer. Do not overcrowd the skillet or meat will steam, so you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your skillet. Cook steak bites for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until steak bites are golden brown. Repeat with remaining steak bites if needed.
4. Once all the steak bites are golden brown, add 2 tablespoons butter and garlic to the skillet; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat in the sauce. Remove the steak bites to a shallow plate and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add butter, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, beef broth, and remaining marinade juices. Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
6. Add the spiralized zucchini noodles and toss for two to three minutes to cook it up. Stir in the fresh parsley and thyme, then allow the cooking juices to reduce for one minute if the zucchini noodles render too much water. Push the zucchini noodles on the side, add the steak bites back to the pan and reheat for another minute. Serve immediately your garlic butter steak bites. Enjoy!
Catch Christiane at Cutsforth’s Market in Canby,Oregon. From 2:00 pm-6:00 pm for a demo and sampling out some delicious products! 🥩😁
SATURDAY JULY 20th- SUNDAY JULY 21st
Find Scott for his demo during Natsu Matsuri Outdoor Summer Festival at Uwajimaya Seattle! Saturday July 20th- 11:30 am- 4:30 pm. Sunday July 21st 11:30 am- 4:30pm
Join us for this family friendly event featuring live entertainment, eating contests and over 15 food booths! Free to attend. First 100 guests in yukata or kimono each day will receive a prize at the info booth. Pick up a Food Walk Stamp Card at the info booth – purchase items at 5 different food booths, collect a stamp and enter to win a $100 Uwajimaya gift card!
Head to their website to see the full Schedule https://www.uwajimaya.com/events/seattle
SATURDAY JULY 20TH, 2019
Christiane is now demoing over at Estacada Thriftway in Estacada, Oregon! Be sure not to miss her, she will be cooking up and handing out samples from 12:00 pm- 4:00 pm on Saturday afternoon!