Recipe Adapted From: Paleoaholic.com
The perfect choice for spring celebrations*.
- 1 lb PHNB skirt steak
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1 Poblano pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Dice tomatoes, poblano pepper and avocado and place into a bowl
- Cut the romaine lettuce and place into bowl
- Add olive oil into the bowl and toss
- Season the steak with cumin, salt, paprika and chili powder
- Place the red onion and steak on the grill and cook for about 7 min per side
- Remove steak and onion and let sit for 5 min
- Cut the steak into slices and add to bowl
- Toss, Serve and Enjoy!
*Celebrate Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 10th May is National Salad Month and National Barbecue Month!