Spruce up your dinner with 3 different Pinwheel flavors! Each one has its own unique taste and texture. There is something for everyone, whether you are a blue cheese and spinach, feta cheese and sun dried tomatoes or if you want to spice it up with a little chili sauce and cream cheese.
Will’s Flank Steak Pinwheels
- 6LbsPainted Hills Natural Beef Flank Steak
- 6OzFresh Spinach
- 8OzCream Cheese
- 4OzBlue Cheese
- 4OzFeta Cheese
- 3OzPesto Sauce
- 6OzSun Dried Tomatoes
- 2Tbsp.Chili Sauce for medium heat
- 3Tbsp.Rainier Foods The Essentials Seasoning
- 2Tbsp.Rainier Foods Blackend Seasoning and Rub
- 2Tbsp.Kinders Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning
- 2Tbsp.John Henry's Old Stockyards Steakhouse Seasoning
- Butterfly Flank Steaks or use a meat mallet to flatten down.
- For the first Pinwheel: Spread about 2 oz of cream cheese over the surface of the meat. Sprinkle a layer of Blue Cheese Crumbles then add a layer of spinach (*note that spinach cooks down so you can go heavy with it.) Sprinkle The Essentials Seasoning on the inside. Roll it up tight with the grain of the meat and tie off with butcher's string or soak skewers and stick it together. Add Blackened Seasoning & Rub to the outside
- For the second Pinwheel: Spread a layer of Feta cheese, Pesto, spinach and sun dried tomato slices. (*note: drain the tomatoes so it isn't too runny.) Season with the Essentials season inside. Roll up tight with the grain and tie off with Butcher's String. Sprinkle Buttery Steakhouse seasoning to the outside.
- For the third Pinwheel: Spread 2 oz of Cream Cheese, a layer of chili sauce, sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Sprinkle the Essentials Seasoning on inside and Roll up tight with the grain. Tie off with Butcher's String and add Old Stockyard Steak Seasoning over the outside.
- Sear each side of the Pinwheels and then move to a Trager heated to 320° and cook for about 45 minutes. Once cooked, let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!