This burger is bursting with so much flavor from the Blue cheese to the Italian herbs. It is a great recipe for your 4th of July party or if you just want to step outside the lines of a traditional burger. You can’t go wrong with this Patriotic meal!
Red, White and Blue Burger
- 2LbsPainted Hills Natural or Grass-fed Ground Beef
- 1OzEnvelope Onion Soup Mix
- 1Garlic Clove, Peeled and Finely Minced or Pressed
- 1Tsp.Dried Italian Herbs
- 1⁄4C.Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 1⁄2C.Crumbled Blue Cheese, Softened
- 3OzCream Cheese, Softened
- Mix Ground Beef, 2 Tablespoons of Soup Mix, the Garlic, Italian Herbs and Bell Pepper. Divide into 8 portions
- In a medium bowl, combine the blue cheese, cream cheese and the remaining onion soup mix
- Divide into 8 pieces
- Place a piece of the mixture on each portion of beef, shaping the beef around the cheese to form balls
- Flatten into burgers about 3/4- inch think
- Refrigerate an hour or longer before cooking
- Preheat Grill to 400°F. Grill until cooked through in the center.