Painted Hills Grass-Fed Beef Filets
- 2Painted Hills Natural Beef Grass Fed Filets
- 1Salt & Pepper OR “The Essentials” Seasoning by Rainier Foods (to taste)
- Use salt and pepper or your favorite seasonings, I recommend “The Essentials” by Rainier Foods, to create a dry rub
- Cover steaks to taste with the rub
- When cooking the steaks using a pan, cook them on medium/high heat for 3 minutes on each side
- Turn the filets on their side and get a quick seer on the edge of the steaks
- Next add up to 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan and let it melt completely
- When using a grill, bring the grill to medium/high heat, (375° to 400° F)
- Place steaks on the grill and close the lid for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Give them a quick flip and close the lid for another 3 to 4 minutes, keeping the heat in and allowing the steaks to cook to the desired internal temperature.
- As will any piece of beef you should allow your steaks to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before they are devoured.